FACTS About Condoms
- The average length of time men last during intercourse is less than five minutes. Durex Performax condoms can solve this problem. Performax condoms have a mild desensitizing cream (benzocaine) which allows men to make love harder and longer thus increasing sexual pleasure for both parties.
- Condom use even among married couple can reduce the odds of cervical
cancer by as much as 50%. It is estimated that half of Americans
have the HPV
virus. Most people are carriers with no ostensible symptoms.
HPV cause cervical cancer in woman. There is currently no cure.
RECENT SEX SURVEY RESULTS
- More than half of all teenagers aged 15 to 19 have engaged in oral sex.
- 14% percent of women aged 18 to 29 reported at least one sexual experience with another women nearly twice the proportion of young men.
How many sexual partners have you had in your lifetime?
- Up to 5 Partners 35%
- Up to 10 Partners 21%
- More than 25 Partners 19%
How often do you have sex?
- Twice a month 14%
- Once a week 18%
- Twice a week 21%
- More than 3 times a week 25%
Married couples have more sex than singles.
Heterosexual anal intercourse is on the rise. 10 years ago 20% of women reported having tried Anal Sex, a recent survey showed a whopping 40% of women are having or have tried Anal Sex recently. Experts believe this is related to the booming pornography industry which is quickly becoming quite mainstream.
- 12% of Americans reported having sex in the work place.
- 8% of people in a sexual relationships reported having sex everyday.